STA2-03.pdf (1.02 MB)
Ditch the hood.
In-duct air balancing with fast response time
Minimizes turbulence effect
Hands free testing
38″ telescoping probe in in-duct traversing
Dual display shows combo of real-time CFM, air velocity, or temp
The STA2 is a Hot-wire Anemometer built for the HVACR professionals’ air balancing needs. The compact probe tip makes measuring air velocity directly in the duct a breeze. It’s great for traversing a duct and automatically calculating CFM without the hassle and expense of a bulky hood. The 38″ telescoping probe’s laser etched ruling and flattened edges allows techs to locate proper measurement points within a duct, and ensures that the probe is properly aligned.
This in duct hot-wire anemometer quickly calculates CFM from air velocity and free area. And with the intuitive interface, the STA2 makes it easy to capture the correct data.
* Measures air velocity and temperature
* Calculates CFM
* Slim 38″ telescoping probe for in duct traversing
* Fast response time
* Dual display for combo of real-time CFM, air velocity, or temp
* Depth and direction indicators
* Minimizes turbulence effect with time/test point averages
* Hands-free testing with stabilizing cone and magnetic hanger
Hot-wire Anemometer – STA2
Blow-molded Case with Padding